HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN?
- Ensure that the CAPS LOCK key is set correctly.
- USERNAME is not case sensitive
- PASSWORD is case sensitive
Make sure your computer accepts cookies. If browser cookies are not accepted correctly by your computer, it may:
- Block ability to log on
- Force log off upon navigation to a new page
SUPPORTED BROWSERS and PLATFORMS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11
- Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7
ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT SUPPORTED BROWSERS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
NOTE: These third-party browsers are compatible and tested with EnCompass; however, due to frequent updates, future versions of these browsers may not render EnCompass screens properly. Therefore, these third-party browsers are not officially supported.
- Secure Socket Layer (128-bit encryption)